Equipment Operator Position
The Town of Smiths Falls Requires One (1) Full-Time Equipment Operator 1 (Light) (Union Position-CUPE)
- The Public Works and Utilities Department is accepting applications for one (1) Equipment Operator 1 (Light) in our Works/Utilities department.
Duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Operation of basic equipment, trucks, snowplows, sidewalk plow, roller, tractor with mower, plus required functions using a variety of vehicles, hand and power tools.
Participate as directed in construction projects (roads, sidewalks, water and sewer mains and services, and other miscellaneous work).
· Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
· Valid Class DZ driver license
· Carpentry, masonry/concrete skills an asset
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume by:
Thursday October 19, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. to:
Human Resources Advisor
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.